Custom Search

Thursday, August 28, 2008

5 secrets for success

The five major philosophies that I've been following throughout my life are as follows.These theories according to me are a must to be successful (THE MOST SUCCESSFUL) in life. Of course these are not the lines that I've quoted, I'm not that big of a philosopher yet. They're from different places said by some unknown but valuable gems as philosophers.
Well, they're...................
(1) IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO START AGAIN

(2) WELL BEGUN IS HALF DONE

(3) EVEN A 1000 MILE'S RACE BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP

(4) RACES ARE WON IN THE LAST FEW STEPS

(5) IF YOU "BELIEVE" IT "THEN", YOU CAN DO IT


These are the most inspiring and the most motivating lines I've ever known.And, I've always been very sure for one thing...."Whatever you can think of---YOU can DO that", and this "whatever" includes anything one can think of.
Suppose you have a 100% confidence that you can do whatever you taken up to or thought of, then definitely you can achieve whatever you've aimed for. Being very specific here I want to say that if howsoever you have even a trace of the "NOT GONNA WORK" type of thought anywhwre in your mind then my dear!!! You've lost it like a common man does.
But......if you happen to manage not to think of the negative part SOMEHOW, then, no one, not even GOD will dare to stop you STEP forward the step you've started to take. As an instance, if I can think that I'll pass in a subject in an exam.....and that thought is 100% strong, then, there's 0% chance for me to fail.
This is because whatever a human being is not being able to think of, CANNOT BE DONE.

This means that if a person somehow manages to think that a TIME MACHINE is possible, and if he thinks of it as 100% possible and nowhere in his mind comes (not even .001%) that "it maynot be....", then definitely this means............................

"THE TIME MACHINE IS COMING SOON"

Note: And that 100% confidence in anyone is exactly the perfect and should not be misunderstood as OVERCONFIDENCE

No comments:

borak2u

simple thing to do....just say it.
Add to Technorati Favorites